Sunday, January 25, 2015

It was a really bad break up!

I am so sorry I'll try my best to come back and post daily or at least twice a month or so. >.< Anyways, those of you who follow me know that My blog have been playing with my heart so much for the past months LOL. I don't know what I did wrong to my blog but my old blog didn't want to act right with me. It made me really sad that I just didn't feel like coming back on here to post. (Long story short: It was a really bad break up.) I was really in love with my old Blog and knowing that I lost everything on there hurts me alot!!!! I'm still sad but Let get over it right?! Ahaha** I'm pretty sure I'll get over it >.< Anyway, everything else is still the same.

Check out my youtube channel for video updates and what not, also my twitter since I tweet more often now.

I just cant let go of my beauty name "PayingHergn"

No comments:

Post a Comment