Monday, January 5, 2015

Lorca party palette ❤️

Hello, I got this palette before the New Years and I thought I should do a video of it. I'm not good with tutorials nor reviews but I thought I'll give the tutorial a try since I feel more comfortable doing so. Check out the video at my YouTube channel if you haven't: https://youtu.be/JwTfffi87cw
IMO::
I really love the size of this palette. It's very small and handy, also comes with a full size mirror. The colors in this palette is prefect for the name of the palette and I think for the price of this it is a great deal. ($24.00 at Ulta, but after tax I pay $25.34) One thing I don't like about this palette is the sparkle/shimmy.. The eyeshadow looks great with the different shinny and sparkles but to me it seems as if the sparkle falls off and it only visual on the top layer.. After brushing my brush into the shadow the shimmery fades away..


No comments:

Post a Comment