Monday, January 26, 2015

Favorite of 2014

Hello, today's post is talking more about my top 5 favorite beauty products of 2014. Let me just say 2014 had a lot of ups and downs for me :) but I am so glad to still have many people in my lives. I'm also grateful that I made it to the year of 2015.

Okay, enough of me blah-ing off into space. If you haven't seen my "About a year ago TAG" video please feel free to check it out :) in that video I talked about my top 5 beauty products. It was actually because of that video I decided to post this post.



First product: My first product is this Urban Decay NAKED BASIC 2. I carry this palette everywhere I go. Why? Well, it's because I use all 5 eyeshadow colors in this palette. It's so small I can carry in my smallest bag/purse. Before I use to really like the NAKED BASIC but I kind of pan out that palette and then lost it some how :( but it's ok atleast I got to play around with it and enjoy it while I had it.

Second product: My second product is this NYX press face powder. I never was a big fan of foundation and covering my face. But let me tell you, Ahaha after my littler cousin ask for a foundation routine I told her I don't use foundation but then after a while I thought about it. And watch many youtubers foundation routine and I found one that I really like so I went to Walmart and pick up 3 products and this NYX Press face powder was one. I don't have an oily face, but I use this to cover over my foundation since I use liquid foundation and need a powder like to set my liquid one. (Anyone else do this? If you do let me know too) I also love to carry this with me. Even when I don't apply foundation on I can still use the mirror to check myself out ahaha** Almost pan out this product, so let me know what is another great drugstore press powder you recommend. I would love to try it out. I can't remember what this product retails for but it's less then 4 dollars. NYX products are very affordable and great, everyone can pick them up at there local drugstore ;)

Third Product: My third product is this NYX Eyeshadow Base. I really love using this as a primer to prime my eyes. I also use to use this as a concealer to or to fix my brows LOL^^ I still love this product and enjoy using it. But, I just recently bought the too face primer and so far I'm liking that new product too. Don't get me wrong lol I still use this product daily too :)

Fourth Product: My fourth product was inspired by a MUA on youtube (Pang Foua Thor) I'm sure alot of you ladies out there watches her video or have hear about her. I really love her makeup and when I saw her everyday brow routine I feel in love with it wanted to give it a try. She use this same Maybelline eye studio gel liner. I know it's a gel liner but I feel like it's just same as a brow gel. I never actually used a gel brow beside the clear one that comes in a bottle tube like a mascara, so I can't tell the different :)

Fifth Product: My fifth product is my everyday NYX Nude lipstick ♥ I'm so in-love with this lipstick. I don't even remember who I got this or was introduce to this lipstick. But I have to say, out of all my lipstick I would rather wear this one :) I also take this product with me everywhere I go :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment